Do you know where
Your security loopholes are?
REPORTS SECURITY LOOPHOLES
Even if you try to secure your system, it's
quite easy to forget to protect one of your hundreds of users or thousands of
files. What's more, it's easy for an account manager or even an ordinary user
to compromise system security.
One loophole may be all that a disgruntled
employee or a hacker needs to break into your system!
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on users without passwords
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on users with powerful capabilities (like SM,
OP, PM and AM)
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on job streams with embedded passwords
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on improperly secured files
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on possible "Trojan Horses"
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on recent changes to your system security
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on which users can DISABLE your UDC-based security system
- VEAUDIT/3000 reports on the completeness of your SECURITY/3000 configuration (if you
- VEAUDIT/3000 provides system logging tools enabling you view and
search CONSOLE, LOGON and FCLOSE records looking
for security breaches, file access, etc.
- VEAUDIT/3000 provides directory maintenance tools enabling you
save, copy, alter, create or remove USER, GROUP or ACCOUNT information
- VEAUDIT/3000 provides tools for UDC