GUI3000 brings your HP e3000 enterprise up-to-date with a new Graphical User Interface in the style of Windows Explorer.
- Replace most MPE commands with windows style screens and mouse operations
- Manage your spool queue effortlessly without knowing #O numbers
- Control jobs and sessions easily without knowing #S / #J numbers
- Find files based on content, size, access / modified / creation date, code, etc
- Create / copy / purge account, group, user and file properties easily
- Sort file / job / spool listings in name, ID, size or date order with just one mouse click
- View files, spool files and jobs $STDIN or $STDLIST with one mouse click
- Edit Files
- View and extract information in a variety of formats quickly and easily including Image databases without ODBC or programming
- Graphically view disk, file and Image dataset sizes
- Productivity - GUI3000 allows you to monitor and control multiple HP e3000 spool or job queues through one single window
- New functionality - GUI3000 offers Windows controls such as Cut-and-Paste and Drag-and-Drop for MPE
- Safety - GUI3000 utilises Windows 'point-and-click' to select files / jobs / spool files so ID's are never accidentally aborted, printed or purged!
- Efficiency - GUI3000 utilises the power and resource of your
PC making operations quicker and faster than MPE commands
- Ease - No need to learn MPE as instant understanding from a Windows style interface
- Links to 3rd party software (MPEX/3000, Security/3000 and ADAGER) to provide additional functionality
GUI3000 brings your HP e3000 enterprise up-to-date with a new graphical user interface in the style of Windows Explorer.
Utilising windows controls such as Point-and-Click selection, Cut-and-Paste and Drag-and-Drop, learning MPE becomes a thing of the past. Menus and Toolbars provide the user with functions to perform on their chosen selection, improving speed and efficiency.
GUI3000 is a powerful client-server solution for HP e3000 systems administration. It supports multiple users and multiple hosts, it does not require a session on your HP e3000, and is blisteringly fast.
GUI3000 makes the administration of your HP e3000 enterprise as simple as managing your own Windows PC!
The File Explorer module gives you the following powerful features:
- 'Windows Explorer' tree view to display hierarchy of accounts / groups / files on your system
- Select multiple files for copying, renaming, purging, printing using windows controls
- View file contents with a double-click
- Edit file contents
- Purge account / groups / files with the DEL key
- Rename accounts / groups / files just by clicking on name
- Drag-and-Drop functionality - between multiple HP e3000s or your PC
- Sort on any file attribute simplifying location of files based on size, dates, type, file code, etc
- Find files based on size, dates, type, code - even contents - simply and quickly
- Copy account / group structures effortlessly
- Graphically view disk usage based on account
- Print file contents on any networked PC printers
File Explorer Screenshot ·
File Explorer Screenshot [2 windows] ·
PC Explorer Screenshot ·
File Editor Screenshot
The Spool file Explorer module re-invents spool file handling on HP e3000 systems:
- Manage your HP e3000 enterprise spoolers through one simple screen!
- Print spool files without having to manipulate outfences - with one mouse click!
- Select spool files based on name / state / owner / spool / job id and even age
- Print, alter or delete multiple spool files quickly with simple windows controls
- View and print spool files locally on your PC
- Sort spool files based on any spool file attribute
Spool File Explorer Screenshot ·
Spool File Viewer Screenshot ·
Spool File Explorer Screenshot [multiple HP e3000s] ·
The Job/Session Explorer module simplifies management of these resources:
- Manage multiple HP e3000 job / session environments through one simple screen
- Make jobs logon without having to manipulate limits or jobfences - with one mouse click!
- Select jobs / sessions based on logon details or state
- Abort / alter / view input / output / files / processes / CPU of jobs with a mouse click
- Abort / warn / view files / processes / CPU of sessions with a mouse click
- Sort jobs / sessions based on id / state / logon name
Job/Session Explorer Screenshot ·
Job/Session Explorer Screenshot [multiple HP3000s] ·
Job/Session + Spool File Explorer Screenshot [multiple HP e3000s] ·
The Database Explorer module gives system users a new method of managing databases:
- View database structures; showing information such as capacity, entries, size, type, etc
- Extract Image data to create simple ad-hoc queries without IMAGE/SQL or programming knowledge
- Export Image data, for use in reports, mail merges, etc, without IMAGE/SQL or programming knowledge
- Graphically view dataset sizes
- Support for DDX enabled databases
- Adager users can manage dataset capacities
Database Explorer Screenshot ·
Database Explorer Screenshot [retreive]
The Disk Explorer module provides a graphical toolbox for charting disk usage:
- Graphical representation of used, free and transient space
- Base scale on either sectors or megabytes
- Create graphs for individual disks or whole system
- Create graphs on disk usage using a variety of formats i.e. Pie, Bar, Line, Scatter, etc
Disk Explorer Screenshot
GUI3000 Copyright Pete Vickers Associates, England.